Thursday, April 29, 2010

Letter to Mrs. Lucy

Below is a copy of the letter that "Rowe has written" to his Mother's Day Out teacher who he loves and adores. We have not given it to her yet, so don't tell her about it. He will give it to her on the last day of school which is next Thursday. Enjoy.

Dear Mrs. Sucy,

When school initially started, my vocabulary was extremely limited. Your unlimited patience and love has helped me, the baby of the class, grow into the 2 year old I am today. You have guided me so graciously when I would sink my teeth into new things or even my classmates. Your notes each Tuesday and Thursday were the highlight of my mom’s afternoons. She always called before she got home from school just to hear what was written on my note. She has saved every one of them for me to see when I learn to read later this year. I pray for you and my classmates every night with my parents. In my prayer time, God has revealed to me that you should move up to teach the two year old classroom. In fact, my parents are willing to monetarily thank you for your obedience to God. I love you and think you are beautiful, Rowe Bug Gillis

If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other. Galatians 5:15

1 comment:

Bro. Sammy said...

I agree - she's the best!!!

We are praying for Rowe and all of you.

Blessings & grace to you,
Sammy & Mrs. Lucy

"Gracious words are like honeycomb, sweetness to the soul & health to the body." Prov16:24