Friday, April 10, 2009

Bye Bye Cranberry Crush


We traded in our Honda last week for a more suitable mommy mobile SUV. So I feel that a farewell letter to our Cranberry Crush is only befitting.

Cranberry Crush,

I know it has been hard taking separate roads at this time, but you were never willing to give me the space I needed when I needed it. You refused to budge. You were not even willing to grow in the areas I felt were best for us. All that junk in your trunk was just too much for me to handle. You were always so loud when you were on the road, and I need some silence in my life. You have to understand that it is not all your fault, I have to take some of the blame for replacing you so soon. I am sure you will find someone that will make you very happy, so just enjoy the ride.

Goodbye.

This is my dad and Rowe with our new car the day I bought it. Rowe likes it a lot!

No comments: