Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rowe's First Easter Egg Hunt

Okay, where have I been? I just looked at my blog and realized I never posted anything about Easter this year. I guess I should have put it on my "blessed to do" list. Well, here goes the first of many long and late Easter blog posts.
The Sunday before Easter, Rowe went on his first Easter Egg Hunt with his best buddy Brayden. We had a great time, and Rowe loved seeing all the eggs (or balls as he called them.) Every time he saw an egg, he would point and say “ball, ball, ball.” He is obsessed. He and Brayden played a bean bag toss game, but Rowe decided it was a take the bean bag to the hole game. He decided throwing it was not nearly as effective as walking it up to the bunny. He found two eggs during the hunt, but of course we had to help him. He found a baseball egg and a football egg. When he was not looking, I dropped the candy out of them into Brayden’s Easter basket. I know, I know, I am so cruel! Don’t worry, I let him eat a cookie or two this weekend. He is not totally deprived of sweets.

No comments: