Thursday, August 27, 2009

Two Thumbs Up Thursdays

Do you know any great consumer secrets? Do you know the perfect places to shop or eat? Do you have an eye for buying just the right product? Well, we want to hear about it. Two Thumbs Up Thursdays is the perfect opportunity to share those businesses or items with the rest of the world. I am going to post every Thursday about any businesses, items, or ideas that are worthy of two thumbs up. You do the same on your blog, and post a link to your blog here. Let’s start helping each other out!

The Hannah Montana Movie
Make fun of me if you want, but I loved it. Lee and I watched it tonight in an attempt to try and fit some relaxation in during this jam packed week. It was clean, cute, and funny.

Boz
Boz is the Christian version of shows like Barnie, Dora the Explorer, etc. He is this big, green cartoon bear that teaches about God, manners, and more wonderful lessons in a way that entertains little ones. You can buy these at New Life Supplies in Columbus or any Christian book store.

Cooper's Closet
I know I used this one last week, but Saturday is the last day to shop, so get over there and buy some great second hand items. I bought Rowe's Halloween costume, a couple of shirts and a coat. I went specifically to buy the tool table set, but it was already sold when I got there. If you bought that big tool table set, you just picture my sweet, poor little Rowe playing with a fork and spoon pretending to be using tools. Shame on you!!!! Just kidding. He'll survive.

Etsy.com
This is my favorite place to shop. Just go to http://www.etsy.com/ and start shopping for any handmade and homemade items you can think of! It is great and addicting. Are there any other Etsy lovers out there?

Leave me a comment if you have your own Two Thumbs Up Thursday on your blog. Good night all!

1 comment:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

Hey girl! I have officially added you to my list of friends so I can keep up now! Bes has started saying Rowe now and it is SO precious! I just love that she has her sweet little friends! Oh and I am DYING to see Hannah Montana... it's on the to do list! =)