Sunday, February 14, 2010

Rowe's 2nd Birthday Party

I just realized I have not posted anything from Rowe's 2nd birthday party. First of all, let me say that Addie Talley did an awesome job taking the birthday pictures for me. I didn't want to chase Rowe and his buddies all night with the camera, so I hired Addie to come and do it for me.

Thanks to my family and very special friends the party went off very successfully! Rowe and all 30 of the kids had a big time at his construction themed party. Dena Weaver catered the party with some super yummo food for the parents. If you want her number, just let me know. She is great and affordable. Taylor Massey made the cakes. They turned out perfectly if you ask me. Even the rocks around the cakes were edible.
Rowe loves pointing to our family pictures naming everyone. He really misses his Uncle Day and Aunt Jenny. He loves looking at their pictures and asking about them. We miss them too. This is one of my favorite pictures taken that night! They are too sweet! Rowe loves his Pops.
I have tons more pictures, but I don't think they'll all fit in just one post. Enjoy what I've posted so far!

No comments: