Saturday, March 27, 2010

Right Now

Books I am currently reading (not simultaneously):

The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks (I recently read "The Last Song" and I think it was my favorite book he has written. Yep, even better than "A Walk to Remember" and "The Notebook" I think. Still debating on that one. I can't want to see the movie! Plus I am a huge Miley Cyrus fan.) I bet you didn't know that last part about me, but it's true. Lee and I both like her acting.

Night Light by Terri Blackstock: This is the second book in her Restoration series. This is my favorite series I have read that she has written. It's no secret that I love this author. I emailed her recently via her website, and actually got a personal response back. Of course it was like one sentence, but I loved it regardless.

Laughing in the Dark by Chonda Pierce

This woman is a hilarious, Christian comedian. This book is about her journey through depression. I actually just finished it, and found it to be very insightful and interesting. All women and husbands should read this book!

Movies I am currently watching (not literally):

New Moon (again) - enough said

The Blind Side - I plan to watch it this weekend. I think I'm going to buy this movie because I know I'm going to love it!

Songs I am currently listening too (not all at the same time):

I am not a big country music fan, but Darius Rucker, Jason Aldean, and Taylor swift plus a few kiddo C.D.s are in my disk changer in my car. I wish a greatest hits c.d. by Toby Keith was in there. I have always wanted to go to one of his cornets.

Everything by Taylor Swift

I am a HUGE Taylor Swift fan. I love everything she writes and sings. Lee and I think she is the cutest, most talented little singer out there (other than Moriah Mozingo). I think we both have a crush on her.

I listen to KLove 104.5 tons. I love the music they play.

No comments: