Monday, May 24, 2010

Latest Update

I took Rowe today to his pediatrician's office for a Diabetes test, but Rowe didn't cooperate very well with the test, so we won't know the results until tomorrow. On a much more positive note, a different doctor in the same office watched one of Rowe's videos and said that he felt that it was a tic and not seizures. Once again, I know that the more people I show his videos to, the more differing opinions I will receive, but hearing him say it was reassuring. I will update tomorrow with the results of the Diabetes test. The only reason I asked to have this test done is because he is thirsty so often, and is waking up much more wet than ever before. Diabetes can be a cause of seizures, so we wanted to go ahead and rule this out if possible. Check back tomorrow for hopefully good news.

Keep up the praying. It is definitely helping. Rowe was back to normal with his sleeping habits this weekend. Praise the Lord!!! Rowe had a blast at a birthday party and then shoe shopping. When he was trying on a pair of shoes, he looked at me and said "Happy!" Too sweet. He loves to go shopping, just like his mommy and daddy.

God bless all. I'll post pics soon.

No comments: