Sunday, November 23, 2008

10 3/4 Months Update

Rowe is almost eleven months and just typing this makes me really emotional. How does the time fly so fast. I used to look forward to something with the hope of each day passing quickly until that day arrived. Not anymore! I want everyday at home to crawl by with the enjoyment of each second.
I did not post a ten month update so here are the pictures I took of him when he was ten months old exactly.


His favorite word is “uh-oh.” He throws things down and just so he can say it. He still refuses to say mama. I told him “Rowe, if you love me you’ll say mama.” His immediate response was “DADDY.” He is into everything! He took two steps last Saturday (November 16th.) He falls face first onto the carpet when daring to take more than few steps. He just looks up with a grin and shouts “Uh-Oh.” It is too funny.


Last Tuesday, Rowe drank his last bottle. He has been drinking out of training cups ever since. He didn’t even seem to care at all! I think I had the hardest time with it. He went to the doctor a week ago from Wednesday with the sinus crud and fever. His doctor took him off of formula and put him on 2% organic milk. I think he puts most babies on whole milk, but for some unknown reason, he wanted Rowe on 2%. It’s not like he’s big or anything. Just Kidding. He is eating more real food and less baby food. He loves all vegetables and turkey. He eats mostly organic foods and loves them.

He is still the happiest child I have ever seen. I know I have said it before, but I’ll say it again, “I can’t believe this is the same baby that cried for three months straight.” If you know of anyone with a newborn that cries incessantly, just let them know it does get way better!

Rowe and his little buddy Huntley are getting moved up to Nursery C at church. I feel like he just moved to Nursery B a few weeks ago. I guess they are afraid he might sit on one of the other kids. Not really!

3 comments:

The Kinards said...

yea! they will be with carrie:) at least untill they move her up again:( yeah - i cant belive it either- where has the time gone? im about to have a 6 year old!!! by the way- i ended up deleting my blog and copy and pasteing it all because i could not figure out how to fix the comment thing- anyway so it erased my followers:(...havent wrote new stuff yet- just thought id tell ya. rowe is so cute- everytimei see him he has that big planted grin on his face- you know he's a happy baby!!!

Anonymous said...

hey sis, I love the pics, though i loved having Rowe in my arms much more. We had an INCREDIBLE time this weekend. Thanks for helping us unwind. I love you too much!

erinenorman said...

Celeste, Rowe is just the cutest little thing! He has such an infectious smile. You just can't look at these pictures without smiling yourself! :)