Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I am eternally thankful for the husband God has blessed me with whom I call my best friend everyday. I am also thankful for our little miracle that is smiling at me right now. I am so grateful for my parents and their love for us and Rowe. They love Rowe as if he is theirs. In fact, my dad tells me almost daily, "He's mine." They also help us out in so many ways that I couldn't name them all. I am grateful for friends that love me even at my "craziest." If you know me, then that makes perfect sense (Heather). I am also thankful for my church and my job. We both are thankful for the rest of our family and for those that help us so much with Rowe.

Life is not perfect by any means, but I have so much to be grateful for, that I feel guilty for even complaining about anything. The good outweighs the bad no matter if I think it doesn't at times.

1 comment:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

that's a good picture of all of you! I looked at the long's christmas pics. they were good too! we need to get together soon!