Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family Portraits

My mom has been wanting to have family portraits made of our whole family since we have added two new members over the last year. We finally had them taken by the very talented Addie Talley during Thanksgiving holidays. You can go check some of them out at http://talleyimages.blogspot.com/. Two of my favorites are the ones of my grandmother and Rowe and the one of all the guys together. There were some other good ones that are not on her site that I'll post soon.

On another note, at school today I met someone who reads our blog. I sometimes wonder if anyone reads it since so few people leave comments, so it was a nice treat to meet her today. If you ever see me out and about, please tell me you read our blog and give me your blog address so I can keep up with you too.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

It was nice to meet you today too. I love to read about Rowe and see all the pictures. You do a great job of keeping us updated. My blog address is obryanttimes.blogspot.com

Conner said...

hey C-

The family pictures are great and I read your blog all the time. Also, I saw that you are on facebook, but I can't ask to be your friend... I want to be facebook friends!!! :)

3-D said...

Hey Celeste!!! I thought that I would leave a comment and let you know that I read your blog. Your little boy is too cute!! Tell your parents I said hello!!! Hope all is well!!!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Awww, Celeste, thank you so much for the sweet words - your whole family is awesome and it was a treat to hang out with you guys!

donna manning said...

imareader

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are sooooo cute...Rowe has such beautiful eyes=)
I have made a blog too....crawleyfam4.blogspot.com