Wednesday, December 10, 2008

7 Things

I was tagged a couple of months ago, and I am now finally answering the tag. Enjoy!

7 Things...

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Make my funeral arrangements
2. Go to Disney World
3. Write a Book
4. Contact a couple of old friends that I have not spoken to in years
5. Cheer for Rowe at a Little League game
6. Teach Lee the proper keyboarding technique
7. Grow daily (not in size, I hope) as a Christian, wife, mom, daughter, sister, and friend
8. Take singing lessons (I can add one if I want to.)

7 things I can do:
1. love
2. hug
3. dance
4. type using the proper keyboarding technique
5. laugh
6. write
7. think

7 things I cannot do:
1. sing
2. sleep well all night
3. stay away from my family for long
4. do anything without making a mess
5. focus on only one thing at a time
6. control my craziness sometimes (I get a LITTLE anxious sometimes, but I’m working on it.)
7. juggle without any arms

7 things I say most often:
1. All eyes on me (to my students, not everyone I meet)
2. Yes Lee, you do look HOT in that. Now quit changing clothes. (Don’t tell Lee about this one.)
3. I love you!
4. I miss you!
5. Do you think I’m crazy?
6. Rowe, please say MAMA
7. I miss my brother

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Jonathan Brandis (all time biggest crush, but he committed suicide five years ago. So sad!)
2. Joey McIntyre from the New Kids on the Block
3. Josh Hartnett
4. Zack Morris (Mark Paul Gosselaar) Who didn’t have a crush on him???
5. Edward Furlong
6. Nicolas Cage
7. Jonathan Taylor Thomas (I used to think, Mrs. Celeste Thomas. That was like fifteen years ago, not recently.)

7 People who I want to know these things about
1. Gabe
2. Lee
3. Jenny
4. Tori
5. Erika
6. Jenn
7. Heather
If you have already done this, just ignore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

7 Things...

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Sky Dive
2. Go to Italy, Spain, etc...
3. Be a father
4. Take a wilderness excursion for more than a week (camp, hike, horseback, kayak...anything)
5. learn to play slide guitar
6. win a race (5k)
7. learn to play piano.

7 things I can do:
1. play guitar
2. love my wife
3. love my sister
4. throw my little nephew into the air while he giggles all the way.
5. laugh
6. write
7. think
(great answers sister)

7 things I cannot do:
1. fly
2. walk on a high wire
3. stay unhappy for any extended amount of time
4. do my own laundry that often
5. play piano.
6. hug my sister as often as I'd like
7. ride a unicycle

7 things I say most often:
1. HA!
2. That's so cool.
3. I love you!
4. rhubarb. (not really)
5. you're/that's wild.
6. Batman
7. i look good in this hat/coat/shirt/-fill in the blank-.

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Scarlette Johanssen (sp?)
2. Brad Pitt (man-crush)
3. Hugh Jackman (Man Crush)
4. Tina Fey
5. Anne Hathaway...that smile
6. Faye Dunaway..Bonnie and Clyde baby!
7. Hedi Lamar...so hot.

7 People who I want to know these things about
1. Mom
2. Lee
3. Jenny
4. Rowe!
5. Brandon
6. Frank
7. Jason