Monday, December 8, 2008

5 Year Anniversary Weekend

This past weekend we celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary in Birmingham. We wanted to stay close to home, but still have some quality time together. We had a blast with each other, our aunt and uncle who we are close to, and two of our prettiest friends.

Lee and I caught up on some much needed sleep, and a little shopping. We are so blessed to have family that is so willing to take care of our baby boy for us while we were gone. He has had a yucky cold which has been interfering with his sleep. My parents' house is Rowe's other home. He loves it there, so we had no worries all weekend. Lee's sister Trish watched him for an afternoon, and Rowe loved playing with her boys. Needless to say, even while he was sick, he had a fun weekend too, except the times he crawled to the door crying for DADDY. He still calls us both daddy, but ROWE IS DEFINITELY A DADDY'S BOY. Yes, that makes me jealous!

Back to our anniversary. I just want to tell you how much Lee has enriched my life over the last several years. He tells me he loves me and misses me at least ten or more times a day. When he gets home everyday from work, I basically tackle him with a hug and he does the same for me. He eagerly seeks God's will for His life and our family. He loves for me to tell him jokes, but he doesn't really laugh at all of them. I of course think they are all hilarious. Life is not perfect, but he is my favorite blessing in life. I do have to say also, he gets better looking everyday!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad we got to see yall! i love yall both! thanks for the date night!

love
Holly

Jason and Leigha said...

Happy Late Anniversary Celeste and Lee! :)

Samantha said...

Happy Anniversary!