Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Coming up for Air

I have had my nose in a book so much lately, that I figured it was time to come up for air. I realized I had a problem when Lee started asking me to put the books away long enough to spend a little time with him each day. I guess I was being a little negligent of my family. I got one of my best friends hooked on Twilight, and Lee told me I should be ashamed of myself because I was hurting people's marriages with those books. I guess he thinks wives will forget their husbands. I just told him to bite me (You would have to read the book for that to make sense.)

I am thoroughly enjoying my spring break with my sweet boy. He is so precious. I will post an update in a second about him.

Lee has started growing his hair and beard out for Living Pictures, which is our Easter program at church. Lee plays Jesus in it each year. There are about 400 people involved in the drama and music at our church. I love it!!! I am not participating this year because I don't want to take time away from Rowe to go to practices. The program is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights during Easter weekend. It is free, and everyone should come. It is such a blessing and revival to me every time I see it.

No comments: