Saturday, March 28, 2009

Play Date Fun


(huh????????)
Rowe went on a play date with some of his friends a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to post some pics. We went to the park, and then to Mi Toro's for dinner. Rowe was not wild about the park playground because it had gotten so windy and cool. None of us realized how cool it would by the lake. He stayed cuddled up on Bo for most of the time at the park, and spend most of his time at Mi Toro's enjoying the food and laughing at Brayden. Enjoy the pics.

Beautiful Erika and Sweet Landry

Rowe kept saying "Ball, Ball, Ball."

Rowe and ToTo

Bo & Rowe

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Your little boy is just as cute as he can be. Kristy and I have recently started re-connecting to people from Greenville. It's so crazy to see everyone grown up. And definitely a site to see You, Celeste and Bo with little ones!

I read that you are reading the Twilight Saga. Have you read all the way through Breaking Dawn? And have you seen the movie? All of it is so amazing and an intoxicating roller-coaster ride. When Bella is happy, I am happy. When Bella is depressed - I am too. They suck you in [no pun intended]!

Samantha said...

I love play dates.. Especially when you get to visit with some of your closest friends!!! I hope this warm weather comes back ASAP.. Thanks for praying for my mom!