Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to Me and Father's Day

This past Saturday was my birthday, and I just wanted to post a pic of Lee and I from that night. We went to Harvey's and then to a movie. We have not been to a movie in so long!!! We missed Rowe Bug not being with us, but we had a great time. Rowe had fun too playing with his Aunt Sharon though.

I also was to wish Lee, Dad, and Lee's Dad a Happy Father's Day. We went to Lee's dad's church Sunday morning and then went out to eat with his parents for lunch. We spent part of the afternoon with my dad, and then went to our church that night. I have to say that I have such a wonderful dad. He has always been so involved in my life, and so loving. He is also a great Pops to Rowe. Rowe lights up every time he sees him. Lee is an exceptional dad. I am confident that if anything were to happen to me, Lee would have no trouble taking care of Rowe on his own. He knows his schedule, helps with taking care of him everyday, and loves him so much! He is so involved in every aspect of Rowe's life. It is so beautiful to watch them together. Lee kisses him, prays for him daily, reads to him, sings to him, tells him how much he missed him while he was at work. and hugs him constantly. I thank God for such a wonderful husband and dad that he has blessed me with. God has given me so much more than I deserve!

Here are a few pics from Father's Day.

1 comment:

The Gilliam Family said...

Precious Family!!! You look great Celeste! Hope you are all doing well :-)