Saturday, October 24, 2009

Comps are Over!!!

One of the most precious and beautiful best friends a girl could ever ask for brought the treats below to me the night before comps. She thought the Smarties would help me stay smart and retain all I studied, and the earrings would make sure I looked good taking my comps. We love you and thank you Erika (Teka)!

Below is my before picture before I took my comps. I am biting my nails and fingers in nervousness! No I don't bite my nails or fingers typically. This was a special occasion. Teeth are not for biting! I'll explain that statement soon.

The two cheesy pictures below are my after pics after taking comps. It was such a good feeling of relief! All those prayers and encouragement plus the smarties really helped me remember everything I researched and studied. Thank you all and most of all thank you Lord!

The two cheesiest pics below are of Lee after my comps! I think he was happier that it was over than me, or he was just making fun of my pictures above. I do have to say thank you to my awesome husband. He had daddy dates with Rowe every afternoon last week, so I could study in peace. Thank you Hot Lee, I love you!
Now, I must go get to work on a project that I am presenting in class on Monday night. Have a happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Candise said...

Okay, when I first looked at the pic of the smarties and earrings, I thought, is this about candy getting confused with birth control? I thought that's what the earrings looked like...oops!