Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Studying for Comps

I have been studying my head off lately. This Stationery Fairy needs the Study Fiary to come take over for me. I am taking my comprehensive exam on Friday at 1:00 at MSU. This is my big, final exam before I graduate in December with my Master's degree in Instructional Technology. I will finish my last class on November 30th, and I can not wait!!! I look forward to having my whole summer devoted to my family, and not spending it in class and preparing projects. Below is a picture of some of my study notes on index cards and index card notepads. I also have a picture of my huge 100 pound binder full of my research. I will have to type about twenty pages from memory without any notes on Friday. I am telling you all this so that you will pray for me!!!! Please pray for me. Even if you don't know me, don't like me, or don't even know what my middle name is, please pray for me!!! Thank you so much. Any words of encouragement would be grately appreciated! I love you bloggy friends.

5 comments:

Smith family said...

Good Luck!! I know you can do it!! You will feel so relieved after they are over! I will definitely be praying for you!!

Lydia said...

Celeste - I remember when Mom went to take her comps. I know they are super important and I KNOW that you can do this!! I'll be praying for you, Lockheart sis! :)

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Celeste, Im sure you will do wonderful!

Jason and Leigha said...

Celeste,
I know you will do great! I will be praying for you. Can't wait to read the post saying your are finished! What an accomplishment that will be!

Unknown said...

I will be praying!! They are not as scary as they make it out to be! You will do great!