Thursday, July 31, 2008

Puff the Magic Snack and Sippy Cup Success

Rowe is loving his new snack. I poor some of his puffs out on the high chair tray and his sippy cup and it keeps him busy until I get his meal ready. It has taken about a week for him to learn to put the puffs in his mouth. He still struggles some because they get stuck in the palm of his hand, and he can't quite get it. He puts all of his fingers in his mouth, trying to eat that puff. He gets a few in there buy himself. He has also got the hang of the sippy cup. It took a couple days, but he loves to eat and drink so he was determined to get the water in his mouth. The first day I took his pictures with his new sippy cup, he kept taking it out of his mouth and smiling. I eventually got a few of him drinking. He also made the sourest facial expression the first time he tried his puffs, but when I tried to get a picture, he kept smiling. What a cheese ball. I don't know where he gets it.



Has anyone out there found some BPA free sippy cups that you like? I saw one made by Avent, but the spout is too hard for Rowe at this point.

2 comments:

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

what is BPA free?

The Wood Family said...

Hey! I found several BPA free ones at Target, and Babies R Us is going to all BPA free, and you can even take the ones that are not BPA free and they will replace them with new ones that are- same goes with Dr. Browns and Avent bottles- just thought I would mention that! Have a great week! I love the new blog- little Rowe is too cute!