Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yes, This is Me!

I have decided to change my blog page to the blogger format. I love getting input, and this way anyone can leave comments with each separate post. This format is also easier and a whole lot less time consuming. I will keep my other homepage, photo gallery, etc. updated also. I am only changing our blog page to this format. I am having trouble putting a picture on our banner. This is a template that I downloaded, so I am unsure how to add a graphic to the top. Any suggestions?

I will post about Rowe's seven month birthday and pictures, sippy cup success, a new snack, a photo contest, a baby shower, birthdays, and the start of school very soon.

4 comments:

Jason and Leigha said...

I love the look of your new blog. :)

Julee said...

Love it! And the picture of ya'll at Fairview baby dedictaion is GREAT....what a handsome family!
Rowe is cute as ever! I will add your new blog to my current blogroll too!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

yay for the new blog.... its much easier to get to.... and of course, that baby is adorable, so I cant wait for all the new stuff!

Honeycutt Family said...

Love the new format, Celeste! :)