Sunday, January 25, 2009

Back to the Doctor

Rowe was running fever again and coughing terribly on Thursday, so I took him back to the doctor. Fortunately his pneumonia was gone, but he has an ear infection, nasty cold, and unending cough. He is sleeping very little due to his coughing, and grabs his ear quite a bit crying. Please pray he feels better soon!

Also pray my mom gets to feeling better soon. She takes care of Rowe when I'm at work, and my dad helps quite a bit when she needs him to. He is going out of town this week for work, so she will be caring for Rowe by herself while they are both sick. Thank you all you blogistas.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Hope he feels better! I think every kid we know now is sick with something!! Hunter had a viral infection over the weekend but he is getting better now.. Keep us updated!

3-D said...

Totally random thing but it helped with Lauren when she would have her bouts with coughing. When you get him ready at night, get some vicks vapor rub for babies and rub it on his feet. Yes I said feet, weird I know, but it did help!!!! Just passing on some mommy know how that I have learned!!!