Saturday, January 3, 2009

Rowe's Birthday Party Pictures

I am finally posting pictures from Rowe's birthday party! There entirely too many wonderful pictures to post, so I am going to post a handful and create a slideshow soon with all of them and post it. I am also going to create a photo children's book for Rowe of his first birthday for him.

Thanks Taylor for the beautiful monkey cake and smash cake for Rowe!

MMMMMMMM.........Good!

Cool Presents!

Fun with Mom!

Waiting for Dad to come inside.

Fun on Panda Landabell. Thanks Isabella and Landry!


Fun with our Families!

2 comments:

The Ruffins said...

Hey Celeste---please don't hate me that you had to hear my news from my mom (well, at least it was my MOM). I was going to call you after I went to the doctor tomorrow. It will be the first time I've been to the doctor. And I've been so sick. Anyway, call me soon!

Samantha said...

I create all of my photobooks on Shutterfly. I love them.. I did a 1st birthday book for Hunter and it turned out great. Happy New Year!