Friday, January 9, 2009

What I've Learned Since I Had a Baby.

  • Boobs come and go.
  • Stretch marks just come.
  • Sleep is a luxury.
  • All babies are as different as all adults.
  • I was a way better parent before I had children. - Don't give parents advice on child rearing if you don't have children.
  • Perfection is impossible.
  • A perfectly clean house is a wonderful dream.
  • Grocery shopping alone is a mini vacation.
  • A day's worth of stress and worry can be erased with one big smile and two small arms around your neck.
  • A week's worth of stress and worry can be erased by just watching one small person sleeping peacefully in his crib.
  • And a lifetime's worth of blessings can fit inside such a small package.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you 100%!! I have four kids and it's all I can do to go to the bathroom by myself...so I LOVE grown to love the once dreaded weekly trip to the grocery store which is the only place I manage to go alone!

Honeycutt Family said...

This is GREAT! :)

Sarah Sharp said...

Great list! The first 2 cracked me up.