Monday, January 19, 2009

Picture Holder

This is super random, but I have been looking for a picture holder for my wallet forever. Can anyone out there please tell me where I can find one??? Although my purse is quite large enough to carry my child around in it, I think it would be best to just put his pictures in it instead. I just want a plain and simple clear insert, so that when I open my wallet, I can see Lee's face staring at me. That way, I won't spend near as much money! Thanks and forgive my randomness.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I know just where you can find a nice purse size picture holder. I have one and I bought it from ebay. search wallet holder on there and it should come right up. mine has about 10 pages and holds four wallets per page. Hope that helps. If you need anymore help with finding it let me know.

Sarah Sharp said...

I have been keeping my eyes open for one since Will was born and still haven't found one. We may just have to get one of those digital photo keychains!