Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Terri Blackstock

Terri Blackstock is my all time favorite Christian fiction author if not my favorite author period. She writes great love stories, can't put down suspense books, and more. She lives in Mississippi and her father-in-law and mother-in-law are members of our church. I have never met her, but would love to. I would also love to hear her speak if ever I have the opportunity. Her in-laws are precious people that we sit near each Sunday. Last month I mustered up enough nerve to tell Mr. Blackstock how much I loved Terri's books and what a blessing she has been in my life through each of them. He grinned his big, sweet, grandfatherly smile and told me he would have to tell her when he saw her later that week. A couple of weeks later at church, he passed me a book down the aisle and told me to open it. It was her latest book, Double Minds with a note in it for me and her signature. I was speechless. How thoughtful!!! He later told me that it always makes her feel good to know that young people are reading her books. (side note: I like to be called a young people.)

My questions for you all are - Have you read any of her books? Have you ever heard her speak and what did you think? What is your favorite book she has written?

If you have not read any of her books, please do and tell me what you think. She has many stand alone books if you do not want to read an entire series, although all of her series are excellent.

HAPPY READING!!!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

I am so jealous!!! You will have to tell me what you think about the new book. What a cool story....