Monday, August 11, 2008

Nursery Graduation

A week ago from Sunday was Rowe's last Sunday in Nursery A. I was really sad that my baby was old enough to move up nurseries. Unfortunately, we were unable to make it to Sunday School and church Sunday morning, but when we took Rowe to nursery Sunday night there was another baby's name above his crib in Nursery A. I wanted to cry. I know, I know, he has to grow up some time. Below is a pic of Rowe on his last Sunday in his crib. There are twelve cribs in Nursery A with names above them all. We have such a large number of babies which is good for Rowe as he grows up in Fairview. There are three nurseries for babies 12 months and younger. He will start in Nursery B (Crawlers) next week. Maybe he will try crawling while watching his friends. I think I am the only person that gets upset over the silliest things such as graduating to a new nursery. I can't imagine what his high school graduation will be like!


No comments: