Monday, August 11, 2008

Sweet Daddy with Sweet Baby

The pictures below say it all. I can't express the joy I experience with each glimpse of Rowe and Lee together. Lee is so giddy when he see's Rowe after working all day. He immediately loves on him and talks to him. Rowe loves every second of it. The pictures below were taken a couple of weeks ago at my parents. We spent the night and this was early one morning and Rowe couldn't quit reaching for his daddy. Lee did not even know I was taking their picture.

4 comments:

Julee said...

Look at that sweet little hand!

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

sweet... are you sure Lee was even awake?

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

Celeste, did you get my email?

holly and morgan said...

Look at that great new picture of all of you! that is tooo cute! I miss you and love you!