Saturday, August 2, 2008

One Year Ago on August 1, 2007

One year ago from yesterday, Lee and I were given the wonderful news that we were having a boy. I went that day for a sonogram without the expectation of finding out the sex of our miracle on the way, so I took a friend and didn't ask Lee to miss work to go with me. When the precious lady did our sonogram, I asked her not to tell me if it was a boy or girl, but to put it on the sonogram dvd. She also put the picture in an enveope for me to open when I got home to open with Lee. When I got back into Columbus, Lee met me, and we watched the dvd together. At the end of it, We saw the typing across the screen - "It's a ...........BOY." Lee looked like a professional cheerleader jumping up and down in excitement. It was so funny!




1 comment:

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

and you were so cute pregnant!