Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Eight Months Little Dude!





Rowe turned eight months old a week ago, and this has been the best month yet. Each month keeps getting better and better. I am in no hurry for him to grow up any faster though. He is speaking a new language now. He is using syllables such as dadada and bababa, and even mamama. Mamama means "more" not mama, we are pretty sure. He "sings" when music is own and loves the sound of his own voice. He screeches when we whistle and loves to growl like his lion. The growling just started this week. Today a new bottom tooth is peeking through and the point of a top tooth has broken the gums. He has been a little ill this past week with the teething.

I weighed him last night and he was a whopping 25 pounds, but he is really long too, not just fat. I love all that surface area to kiss. He eats four five ounce bottles a day and sometimes only three plus a bowl of cereal for breakfast, a #2 veggie and a #2 fruit for lunch, and a #2 dinner and a #2 veggie for supper. His favorite is eating his puffs while I am getting his meal ready.

He loves staying at Nana's and Pop's, but cried for the first time when I dropped him off one day last week because he was not feeling well. He reached his little arms for me and looked at me with huge crocodile tears streaming down his round cheeks. Mine started flowing once I got out the door.

He was sleeping in his crib every night, but our air conditioner leaked into his closet and room, so he has been sleeping in his pack n play in our room the last couple of weeks. We could have put him back into his room a week ago, but we love having him in our room with us. He sleeps all night and hates to be woken up in the mornings. He thinks just about everything is funny, and smiles with his mouth wide open. His favorite toy now is his Tigger. Thanks Nana. Thanks Brayden for introducing Tigger and Rowe.



3 comments:

Honeycutt Family said...

He has the cutest smile!!!! What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

Hi There! I hope you are doing good this week! I left you a message today catching you up on everything! I love the pictures of ya'll matching at church! Sam and I used to would never have planned on matching for church---now we are always coordinating the family! So fun! Love ya! Erika

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

hopefully rowe will feel better now. he's so cute!