Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Not Always Sunny in the Gillis Household!

Most all pictures I have of Rowe are of him smiling because he loves the camera. The quickest way to make him happy when he is not so happy is to pull out the camera. I don't know where he gets it from.
Well, he had four new friends join Whitey and Whitey Jr. this week. Four teeth decided to pop through at the same time. I was glad to get some pics of him not smiling in order to show you that he is not always as cheesey as he looks. He really is a happy baby now, but not when his teefs are comin' through.
The top one is my favorite. Enjoy!



However, we did catch a few smiles this week. Some are teary eyed, but smiles nonetheless.

5 comments:

Erika Allison said...

I love those pictures! The 2nd one made me so sad! I miss you! Nights in Rodanthe starts soon! Must see! Love ya--Erika

Honeycutt Family said...

Sweet, sweet boy! :)

Addie Talley, Photographer said...

cute, cute, cute!

Josh, Jessica, and Alyssa said...

Bless his heart! I feel so bad for teething babies, but he sure is a cutie

Stephanie Kelley said...

I absolutely love these pictures of Rowe, especially the first one. Life can be so tough sometimes for an 8-month old!! :)