Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here are a few fun pics for you to enjoy of Rowe's first Halloween. Lee is not fond of the holiday but we have come to a compromise that we are still tweaking.




We went to a costume party earlier this month with our Sunday School friends and their children. I had trouble deciding what we would wear. I couldn't be a witch because that would make Rowe a son of a witch. Then I thought I could be a buck and Lee could be a hunter but he didn't want me to wear the "mount me" sign nor would he wear the "I like big bucks" sign. He thought that it was inappropriate or something, but it would only be dirty in the minds of the dirty minded. Anyway, we did go as a buck and hunter, but no signs. Rowe was the Hulk, and no, there was no padding in the costume. That is all Rowe in there. I thought he would make a really cute and cuddly lion or monkey, but I couldn't pass up the Hulk costume for my little giant. What do you think; was it a good choice?



Today at school was "Say Boo to Drugs Day" in celebration of Red Ribbon Week. Students and teachers were encouraged to wear costumes. I didn't wear a costume, but I did wear a bright, purple wig. I wish pink or purple hair was in style. I loved it and so did the kids! Rowe was the only one a little unsure about it. Purple is totally my color.


Below are pictures of my brother dressed as Hannibal Lecter and his wife, Jenny as the Joker. Off all the things to dress up as, these two good looking people chose to be not so pretty characters. They do look pretty awesome though.


I hope everyone had a safe and happy week. Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: