Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October Birthdays

October is filled with birthdays of those we care so much about. January must have been a good month, or no one wanted to get out into the cold.

Happy Birthday Shout Outs for this month:

2nd - Laurel Jones
3rd - David Dees
7th - Lee
13th - Dad and Christi Whitten
17th - Amy Cummins
24th - Lacey Lochala
26th - Angie Dees
29th - Mom
30th - Dalton Caston

I love October. I can't believe it is almost over! Lee and I went on our first date six years ago this past weekend. Time flies too fast!!! Have a happy rest of October.

1 comment:

Matt and Blair said...

hey girl! I didn't know which Sunday was our turn to bring breakfast. Baby dedication is the 16th?? So either the weekend before of after would be better! Just let me know girl! Hope ya'll are doing good!