Tuesday, October 21, 2008

To My Dearest and Favorite Rowe,

Each morning when I look at you sleeping, I thank God for the innocence and peace I see in your face. I thank Him from the depths of my being for having another day with you.
Each day when I feed you, I thank God for the endless blessings He has given your dad and I through His gift of you.
When I kiss your sweet cheeks I praise God for the miracle of putting so much love and joy in such a small package. What a juicy little package you are.
When I feel your tight grip around my neck, I long for it to last just a little or a lot longer. There is no greater hug than those from tiny arms.
Each time I play silly games with you I am reminded of how childlike God calls us all to be when coming to Him. You are already an example to us.
Each time I get lost in your intoxicating blue eyes, I know that God is a creative God that shares beauty with us in so many ways.
Night after Night as we lay you down to sleep, we muster up all our might to pull ourselves away from your crib and let you sleep. And once again we pray for one more day with you.
Day after Day we will love you no matter what!

So if you wake up one day and look in the mirror unsatisfied with what you see, know that God created you exactly the way He wanted, and we wouldn't have it any other way.

I love you son,
Mama (hopefully you will learn to call me that soon, instead of dada. haha)

1 comment:

Ashley Perrigin said...

Hey I have been following your blog. I just started my own and you can check it out at www.theperrigins.blogspot.com.



Thanks

Ashley Beasley Perrigin